Sexual frustration getting in the way of studying

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can sexual frustration get in the way of concentration? I easily get turned on (17,female here) and I can't concentrate once I do. I masterbate to rid of the frustation but the secual desire is always at the back of my mind.
Any advice?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Can sexual frustration get in the way of concentration? I easily get turned on (17,female here) and I can't concentrate once I do. I masterbate to rid of the frustation but the secual desire is always at the back of my mind.
Any advice?
You just need self control and focus.
DaveGoldy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Pm me
lonelyboy76
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i am lonely boy
KatieMM
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Masturbating gives temporary relief. But it gives you a dopamine high. When that wears off you feel restless, depressed and low on energy. You fix that with another bean flicking session. The only solution is to stop masturbating (or having orgasms with your partner, if you have one).
nagda
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Any advice?
Well honestly all teenagers are sexually excited and its a normal thing to get frustrated with all the peer pressure and hectic study schedule.

So if you have a boyfriend you can start fooling around and may have SAFE sex. The only important thing is to not hamper the grades due to over sexual excitement as anything in moderation is fine.

MASTURBATION is NOT sin and its normal and healthy . Its a fact that every one (which even included your parents , uncles, aunts etc )needs a sexual release either in way of sex or masturbation. So do not think too much about it but againg do not get used to it.

Also since everyone is different each may have own liking and disliking when it comes to sex so do not let the mood kill the fun and keep enjoying your life.
Bob3001
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes I believe it can, I have a serious predicament and it all feels wierd . I wanna unload buyback can’t ever speak freely
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (18)
19.35%
I'm not sure (2)
2.15%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (26)
27.96%
I have already dropped out (3)
3.23%
I'm not a current university student (44)
47.31%

Watched Threads