The Student Room Group

I think WW3 is about to happen....

http://www.newsweek.com/china-military-tells-russia-weve-come-support-you-against-us-870070

china is going to help russia out against USA , the end is near people so look alive

Scroll to see replies

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell sh*t ;/

Hopefully it can happen after my GCSE's because I have worked pretty hard; I cba dying rn let me get my results before I do
Reply 2
Nope.
Original post by Drewski
Nope.

yep
Reply 4
Original post by Ray_Shadows
yep

Taking your preposterous post slightly serious for a second... China has never fought an expeditionary war. They don't have the equipment or the experience.
They have nothing to support Russia with.

WW3 will not break out over Syria. That country's unimportance in global affairs cannot be overstated.
Doubt it. People forget the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction. You think the USA is a country you want a fight against? With the support of NATO Russia doesnt stand a chance. And they know that.

What they want is a pissing contest, hoping that the USA will back down so China can establish its silk road and Russia can continue with their imperialistic goals in the middle east.

Its a good thing the west still has a spine and is taking a stand against these criminal states.
Yawn really? seems like its been starting since Circa June 1945....

Yet here we are lol.
Original post by Drewski
Taking your preposterous post slightly serious for a second... China has never fought an expeditionary war. They don't have the equipment or the experience.
They have nothing to support Russia with.

WW3 will not break out over Syria. That country's unimportance in global affairs cannot be overstated.

first time for everything hun
Reply 8
first time for everything hun

Money matters more. Everyone has too much to lose.

There's not going to be a WW3 over Syria, chill your beans.
Original post by Drewski

i guess we wait and see , hehe
Original post by Drewski

Although I don't really believe that WW3 is going to happen over Syria, that doesn't mean wars can't begin due to such a concept.

According to history GCSE, Germany got ****ed over with the Treaty of Versailles, having to pay huge amounts of war reparations. It didn't stop Hitler during WW2 at all to create a war due to his silly little ideologies and money problems definitely weren't stopping him. Plus the Allies were still recovering from WW1, so at this moment, everyone had everything to lose.

Well I guess that's what happens when nut-jobs are put into power. Actually, looking at the current state of politicians in major countries over the world, WW3 won't be happening now, but I feel certainly in my lifetime...
Original post by Hiraeth.
Although I don't really believe that WW3 is going to happen over Syria, that doesn't mean wars can't begin due to such a concept.

According to history GCSE, Germany got ****ed over with the Treaty of Versailles, having to pay huge amounts of war reparations. It didn't stop Hitler during WW2 at all to create a war due to his silly little ideologies and money problems definitely weren't stopping him. Plus the Allies were still recovering from WW1, so at this moment, everyone had everything to lose.

Well I guess that's what happens when nut-jobs are put into power. Actually, looking at the current state of politicians in major countries over the world, WW3 won't be happening now, but I feel certainly in my lifetime...

Proxy war maybe, definitely not a World War.

yeh that's true
yeh that's true

Ahaha, WW2 is the only topic I have done for History revision :tongue: :bawling:
One does not simply think WW3 will start.
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
One does not simply think WW3 will start.

:frown:
Original post by pedant888
You are right but it might be fake.

All three World Wars were planned 127 years ago in order to bring in the New World Order.

yeh maybe , little bit of honesty here , i found the article on my fb timeline which was shared by another guy
honestly don't care. life is getting sh*ttier by the 2nd, i say bring it on
Weeeeeeeeeeeeell sh*t ;/

Hopefully it can happen after my GCSE's because I have worked pretty hard; I cba dying rn let me get my results before I do

Nahh mate, hopefully it happens before. I'd rather like to live (however short my life would be) in a lie, pretending I would've gotten 12 A*s in my GCSEs if i had actually completed them.
Original post by goggleyed
honestly don't care. life is getting sh*ttier by the 2nd, i say bring it on

pretty much what i was hoping for

Quick Reply