Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I think i’m ugly watch

Announcements

I think I am ugly. I don’t get much attention from girls my age, but older women say i’m good looking. Not sure whether to believe that or not. I have never had a girlfriend or have really been that close with a girl. I am very confused from these mixed signals, but i’m leaning towards ugly because girls my age opinion only matters really. I need some advice to find out if I am ugly or average because it’s really hurting my self confidence.

Self-esteem and confidence is a huge problem for 99% of today's generation with the media portraying that we should all look a certain way. There is also too much of an emphasis on needing to be in a relationship. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in that 1%. I often feel fat, that I'm not pretty enough and I'm not suitable for a relationship but it sucks and it's not the way we should be living.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like these older women are thirsty for a bit of young meat

get in there and pump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think I am ugly. I don’t get much attention from girls my age, but older women say i’m good looking. Not sure whether to believe that or not. I have never had a girlfriend or have really been that close with a girl. I am very confused from these mixed signals, but i’m leaning towards ugly because girls my age opinion only matters really. I need some advice to find out if I am ugly or average because it’s really hurting my self confidence.

Bro send me a picture of yourself so I can honestly tell you how you look. I'm sure your not that bad be confident and speak to more girls that's when u will truly find out of your attractive or not... and to be told by women that your attractive regardless of age is age good sign bro

ReputationRep:
    good personality can make you seem more attractive to a girl then a decent looking guy with rubbish personality

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm,
    I am in exactly the same situation as you-never been close to a girl and what not. It probably isn't to do with how good looking or ugly you are. Are you a sociable person?????

ReputationRep:
    Really dont mean to be rude but if you say youre ugly than you most likely are soz
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Really and truly, everyone is pretty but the idea of 'pretty' is different for everyone and so begin the insecurities.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Note to self : Wow Clap clap helpful much, Luteum?

(Original post by Banshee123)
    Hmmm,
    I am in exactly the same situation as you-never been close to a girl and what not. It probably isn't to do with how good looking or ugly you are. Are you a sociable person?????
    hmmm, you might be right. Maybe I need to be a bit more socialable.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.