Turn on thread page Beta

I don’t want to get SICK!!!!! 🤒😷🤧🤮🤢🤕 watch

ReputationRep:
    GCSE exams are on their way. So what should I do to avoid catching a disease (idk something like that) because I DONT want to miss revision and miss my exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revision Boiii)
    GCSE exams are on their way. So what should I do to avoid catching a disease (idk something like that) because I DONT want to miss revision and miss my exams
    Ur gonna jinx urself if u keep saying that to urself. I guess no ice cream, stay warm, maybe wear a mask 😷 to protect urself ( sounds weird but lots of people in polluted cities do that) , eat and drink well.

ReputationRep:
    don't go near other humans , lock yourself down in your room 24/7

if you need anything outside your room , where an official hazmat suit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SherlockD)
    Ur gonna jinx urself if u keep saying that to urself. I guess no ice cream, stay warm, maybe wear a mask 😷 to protect urself ( sounds weird but lots of people in polluted cities do that) , eat and drink well.
    Thanks for the help :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    don't go near other humans , lock yourself down in your room 24/7

if you need anything outside your room , where an official hazmat suit
    I get where u coming from..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    On a more serious note than these seem to have started out on...
    Just be sensible. Eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water. Wash your hands if you've got them messy. You could choose to consider taking some vitamins but they're by no means necessary, just might help! Get plenty of sleep. If someone is obviously ill don't spend loads of time in close proximity of them, but other than that the chances are you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    On a more serious note than these seem to have started out on...
    Just be sensible. Eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water. Wash your hands if you've got them messy. You could choose to consider taking some vitamins but they're by no means necessary, just might help! Get plenty of sleep. If someone is obviously ill don't spend loads of time in close proximity of them, but other than that the chances are you'll be fine

:hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    What makes you think you will catch something? It’s not cold season any more.

Just make sure you eat a balanced diet, you could take vitamins if you like to keep your defences up.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Exercise. Keep healthy. Wash hands. Try to stay warm and keep revising

Just be careful and sleep 😊

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.