The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Pitville Accomodation - WiFi and travel?

Couple of questions - first what is the wifi like and second is there a free bus from there to the park campus?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Original post by Uponacliff
Couple of questions - first what is the wifi like and second is there a free bus from there to the park campus?

Hello!

The wifi at Pitville Accommodation is great (better than mine at home!). When you arrive, you'll get an information guide which tells you how to set up your wifi log in and you are able to have up to 6 devises logged on.

In regards to a bus from Pitville to Park, there isn't a free shuttle bus. There is student discount and each way (at the moment) is £1.40.

I hope this helps!
Reply 3
Original post by University of Gloucestershire Student
Hello!

The wifi at Pitville Accommodation is great (better than mine at home!). When you arrive, you'll get an information guide which tells you how to set up your wifi log in and you are able to have up to 6 devises logged on.

In regards to a bus from Pitville to Park, there isn't a free shuttle bus. There is student discount and each way (at the moment) is £1.40.

I hope this helps!

Thanks for this! How about a bus pass? Is that an option?
Original post by Uponacliff
Thanks for this! How about a bus pass? Is that an option?

There is a bus pass available to purchase from Stage Coach. There are a few different options so it is worth taking a look at the following link to see what is best for you :smile:

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and-offers/west/unirider

Bare in mind that these prices are for this academic year, it is possible that there could be a small change for next year :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by University of Gloucestershire Student
There is a bus pass available to purchase from Stage Coach. There are a few different options so it is worth taking a look at the following link to see what is best for you :smile:

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and-offers/west/unirider

Bare in mind that these prices are for this academic year, it is possible that there could be a small change for next year :smile:

Excellent thankyou!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending