The Student Room Group

Biology helpp

I have my exams soon,
I started revising and understood most of the things in Unit 1 Biology but I did past papers but get the graph questions always wrong,
I write senseable stuff but in the end when I check the marking scheme its something else,
I need help on interpreting graphs in as Biology and how to learn after getting wrong answers in past papers! Please help soon :smile:
Maybe some sites which help in this?
Hi,

Bio is a horrible subject like that, you could know full well what's going on in a graph, but still get 0 marks...

I'd recommend doing a load of past papers and just seeing what sort of things the mark schemes tend to say and learn how to structure your answers better.

You'll get it wrong loads at first, but it'll click eventually, so just keep practicing.

Hope that helps!
Reply 2
Original post by westcw13
Hi,

Bio is a horrible subject like that, you could know full well what's going on in a graph, but still get 0 marks...

I'd recommend doing a load of past papers and just seeing what sort of things the mark schemes tend to say and learn how to structure your answers better.

You'll get it wrong loads at first, but it'll click eventually, so just keep practicing.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, I am doing past papers now but should I write the graph questions on a separate paper and memorize them?
Original post by SadhviS
Thank you, I am doing past papers now but should I write the graph questions on a separate paper and memorize them?

This might not really help as they're all different, but just keep doing them and you'll get better at knowing, generally, what you have to write to get the marks
Reply 4
Original post by westcw13
This might not really help as they're all different, but just keep doing them and you'll get better at knowing, generally, what you have to write to get the marks

Hmm okay.

Quick Reply

Latest