The Student Room Group

Speaking Exam

Hello! I need to do a speaking exam asap and i literally have no clue what to talk about and what to say, especially after the teacer said it has to be on camera. Can anyone help me with a speech or some easy themes? Many thanks!
Original post by perisan2001
Hello! I need to do a speaking exam asap and i literally have no clue what to talk about and what to say, especially after the teacer said it has to be on camera. Can anyone help me with a speech or some easy themes? Many thanks!

anything you are passionate about. Perhaps something in the media. How you feel about technology, enviroment, social media etc..
You can talk about a place you know well, someone you respect, a favourite hobby, a film you like - anything. If you talk about something you know well you are less likely to be nervous or forget what to say.

Don't worry about the camera. This is just proof to the exam board that your school has actually done the assessment. It will get sent to some poor person in a different part of the country who might flick through a few of the clips before wiping them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending