The Student Room Group

Magnetic flux density

I'm in year 11 and I do triple/ separate science. In physics there's a topic on magnetic flux density but I have no clue what it is and my teacher doesn't have any questions for me to do as practice. if anyone has any questions or knows where I can get them from id really appreciate it.
Original post by supersyed
I'm in year 11 and I do triple/ separate science. In physics there's a topic on magnetic flux density but I have no clue what it is and my teacher doesn't have any questions for me to do as practice. if anyone has any questions or knows where I can get them from id really appreciate it.

Try the Physics questions by topic for GCSE and see if there's some there on Physicsandmathstutor.
Or you could get the A-level ones and show them To your teacher and let her pick the most suitable ones if there aren't any?
Reply 2
th
Original post by MathsPhysMind
Try the Physics questions by topic for GCSE and see if there's some there on Physicsandmathstutor.
Or you could get the A-level ones and show them To your teacher and let her pick the most suitable ones if there aren't any?

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest