A Level Religious Studies help (Edexcel)

Watch
Rim alex
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am unsure on how I can revise and structure my essays.

I have my class notes but they do not cover all the content and revising from them will only give me a brief understanding of the topics.

So I decided to make flashcards, flashcards are taking too long to make, while they are useful, one topic took me 2 whole days, and I have MANY topics, if I keep making flashcards I will have no time to revise them, I try looking for other flashcards but I can't understand them as they are for others specs and have different teaching styles compared to the ones I am taught in class.

In our essays, in order to get full marks on a question, we must do strengths and weaknesses, or counter argument and argument. However the issue with that is that each strength and weakness is accompanied by a critic/supporter, therefore, I need to know the strengths, which supporter supports each strength, which critic criticises each strength, and I also need to know, weaknesses, and critics for all weaknesses, and counter arguments against the weaknesses with strengths. Doing this for every single topic is time consuming which is now making me drop the flashcard strategy.

I am unsure on the content I need to include in my essays, in our class we are told to do 3 strengths and 3 counter arguments against the strengths/weaknesses, but I am unsure if I need a critic/supporter for every single strength and weakness.

So basically.

I have too much content that I need to cover, I need a strong essay structure, and I need a strong revision technique. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.91%
I'm not sure (32)
4.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (214)
31.33%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.34%
I'm not a current university student (326)
47.73%

Watched Threads