The Student Room Group

Just completely failed an exam :(

I've just done an a2 History mock exam and I know that I've completely failed. I barely finished any questions meaning the highest I can get is probably an E.

I know it's just a mock so it doesn't matter too much but I'm just really annoyed at myself. I've got a real A level exam in 6 days and I'm the type of person that gets stressed out super easily so I've barely been sleeping the past week and haven't had a proper meal in about 3 days (I know that sounds bad but honestly I'm used to it as this point and it fades as soon as the exams over). I think because of this I could barely concentrate and could barely read a question without pretty much zoning out. My sixth form takes results (even mocks) really seriously too so I'm screwed.

I'm not even sure what I'm asking tbh. Just annoyed and wanted to vent :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I've just done an a2 History mock exam and I know that I've completely failed. I barely finished any questions meaning the highest I can get is probably an E.

I know it's just a mock so it doesn't matter too much but I'm just really annoyed at myself. I've got a real A level exam in 6 days and I'm the type of person that gets stressed out super easily so I've barely been sleeping the past week and haven't had a proper meal in about 3 days (I know that sounds bad but honestly I'm used to it as this point and it fades as soon as the exams over). I think because of this I could barely concentrate and could barely read a question without pretty much zoning out. My sixth form takes results (even mocks) really seriously too so I'm screwed.

honestly, dont stress about it. Theres nothing anybody can do about it but it was a mock so it doesnt matter and wont count toward anything. I understand youre upset eventhough it was a mock but you've got your A-Level in 6 days and you need to pick yourself back up and start preparing for your exams again because you dont want this to happen for your real thing. Its normal to be worried that youve failed but 99.9% of the time you've dont better than you'd expect. Do something to relieve your stress and focus on getting the best grade you can for your actual exam. Good luck xx
Original post by Anonymous

Grow some balls pussy.
Reply 3
Original post by AS02x
honestly, dont stress about it. Theres nothing anybody can do about it but it was a mock so it doesnt matter and wont count toward anything. I understand youre upset eventhough it was a mock but you've got your A-Level in 6 days and you need to pick yourself back up and start preparing for your exams again because you dont want this to happen for your real thing. Its normal to be worried that youve failed but 99.9% of the time you've dont better than you'd expect. Do something to relieve your stress and focus on getting the best grade you can for your actual exam. Good luck xx

Thank you :redface: xx

Original post by sally the snail
Grow some balls pussy.

Wow helpful thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending