The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Application tracking system.

Hello!! I submitted my application about 3 weeks ago for an MSc programme (at QMUL) and I received the confirmation mail that my application has been submitted but I didn't receive any credentials to login mysis and track my application. They just told me that they will inform me through an email. Any help? I have read in many threads that applicants track their application process through mysis and I am a little worried. Thanks in advance for your help!
Reply 1
When I applied for a master's programme at QMUL in January, there was no online tracking system. I got the confirmation email after submitting, and then a decision email about 4 weeks later. I think what you've been hearing about may relate to the undergraduate application process.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by lt096
When I applied for a master's programme at QMUL in January, there was no online tracking system. I got the confirmation email after submitting, and then a decision email about 4 weeks later. I think what you've been hearing about may relate to the undergraduate application process.

The same thing happened to me. I just received a confirmation email but then i read all these things about mysis and I was wondering as the other universities i applied for had tracking systems. Then I got the decision email and they gave me my credentials for mysis, so everything is fine. Thanks for your answer!!!!
Reply 3
Original post by ioannakont
Hello!! I submitted my application about 3 weeks ago for an MSc programme (at QMUL) and I received the confirmation mail that my application has been submitted but I didn't receive any credentials to login mysis and track my application. They just told me that they will inform me through an email. Any help? I have read in many threads that applicants track their application process through mysis and I am a little worried. Thanks in advance for your help!

I applied for MSC 3 weeks before. Same happened with me. I sent them an email asking this doubt(about tracking portal) but they didn't reply back. Please let me know whenever you hear back from them.
Reply 4
The same thing happened to me. I just received a confirmation email but then i read all these things about mysis and I was wondering as the other universities i applied for had tracking systems. Then I got the decision email and they gave me my credentials for mysis, so everything is fine. Thanks for your answer!!!!

That's great. Congratulations! :smile:
How much time did they take to provide you with the decision?
Reply 5
Original post by NKalra
That's great. Congratulations! :smile:
How much time did they take to provide you with the decision?

approximately 28 days.. 4 weeks!!
Reply 6
approximately 28 days.. 4 weeks!!

Okay thanks for the information. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by NKalra
Okay thanks for the information. :smile:

you are welcome :smile: and thank you for the congrats!!!

Quick Reply