The Student Room Group

I need help?

Describe and Explain the purpose of two functional areas in two contrasting businesses for BTEC Business. Please give me some tips, good websites etc!!! Thanks :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Religion 9
Describe and Explain the purpose of two functional areas in two contrasting businesses for BTEC Business. Please give me some tips, good websites etc!!! Thanks :smile:

What unit is this?
Reply 2
Original post by Piece of hair
What unit is this?

it is unit 8:smile:
it is unit 8:smile:

Is there a unit 9? I did 1,2,3, and 4 :frown:

I finished all my coursework and the exam as well (I got a merit for it!) So I got a Distintion* :biggrin:
Reply 4

I finished all my coursework and the exam as well (I got a merit for it!) So I got a Distintion* :biggrin:

Really........you do BTEC Business..........oooo you seem so much like me.........what school do you go to? My one?
Reply 5

Me too I got a merit in the exam and got a D* overall ........I finished on Wednesday!!! So today during lesson I revised RS!!!
Me too I got a merit in the exam and got a D* overall ........I finished on Wednesday!!! So today during lesson I revised RS!!!

thats cool
haha rs your fav
Reply 7
thats cool
haha rs your fav

Yes.........most graciously is.........:smile::wink:

Quick Reply

Latest