MairiMcG
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have applied for Medicine at Liverpool, and now looking at accommodation. Would any current or previous medical students recommend living on campus or at the student village?
G.Y
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My friend's got an unconditional because he took a gap year and chose Vine Court. Apparently all the medics are choosing Vine Court which is on campus
MairiMcG
Rep:
?
(Original post by G.Y)
My friend's got an unconditional because he took a gap year and chose Vine Court. Apparently all the medics are choosing Vine Court which is on campus
Ok thank you!
username3509418
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MairiMcG)
I have applied for Medicine at Liverpool, and now looking at accommodation. Would any current or previous medical students recommend living on campus or at the student village?
Don't stay in the student village. Bus fees, and far from your friends (who might be living on campus). On-Campus is the best really cos you're near to the shops and you're on campus. Really convenient for everything really.

Only downside is how expensive it is. But it'd be worth it.

From 1st year at uni of liverpool
MairiMcG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Owz5)
Don't stay in the student village. Bus fees, and far from your friends (who might be living on campus). On-Campus is the best really cos you're near to the shops and you're on campus. Really convenient for everything really.

Only downside is how expensive it is. But it'd be worth it.

From 1st year at uni of liverpool
Thanks that’s really useful - think I’ll put all on campus
cbrblife
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
From experience I'd check out Campusboard, was recommended it a while back when I missed out on halls (applied too late - don't do that) and it was actually really helpful because it's students only on there. Just thought I'd pass on the wisdom!
jessxnicholson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The accommodation next to the Med centre campus are the ones up and down London Road as they aren't directly on campus they are a little cheaper too! Check out CLV, X1 The Edge and X1 Arndale House! There are a lot of Med students staying here the accommodation is so close and next to Lime Street too, just such a good area for first/ second year students. If you choose ones outside of this area you will just be paying quite a bit on taxis, buses etc.

Jon rice
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Available is a 4 bed apartment, top of smithdown road. (Bentley rd)
10 mins to city centre
5 mins to sefton Park.
Modern kitchen and bathroom.
Large double rooms.
Fully furnished
£95 per person per week. Bills included
Last edited by Jon rice; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed