The Student Room Group

Student finance home address?

it wants home address of last 3 years. i havent moved. but theres no option to put ''still living here'' instead it has a date option. i know when i moved in but what about the date ''to''? do i put todays date or something im confused
If it’s the same house then put the year you moved to that house and try to think hard to what day you moved into the house.
Will it allow you to put a future date? If so put in a date in September after 1 September.
Original post by PQ
Will it allow you to put a future date? If so put in a date in September after 1 September.

Why would you do that ? Just put in the address you live in. When you move you need to phone them up and say you’ve moved houses so they can update the information
Original post by itss_ana15
Why would you do that ? Just put in the address you live in. When you move you need to phone them up and say you’ve moved houses so they can update the information

Because the form asks for a “to” date. Did you read the OP?
Original post by PQ
Because the form asks for a “to” date. Did you read the OP?

I did mine back in February so can’t really remember. But as I said just put down the address if anything changes email them
I did mine back in February so can’t really remember. But as I said just put down the address if anything changes email them

That doesn’t help someone who has to put in an end date for their current residence to progress their application.
Original post by PQ
That doesn’t help someone who has to put in an end date for their current residence to progress their application.

Why don’t you call them up ? They can give you a direct answer
Why don’t you call them up ? They can give you a direct answer

I’m not applying. I am helping someone who is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending