The Student Room Group

Is this real love?

I walked past this group of girls who were sitting under a tree and one of them took out her deodorant bottle and sprayed me while I was walking past her.

What does this mean:argh:?

Is she showing an indication of interest that she wants to get to know me better by grabbing my attention by means of a deodorant spray?

Is this her way of subliminally sayng come and get to know me!:curious:
It means you stink!
probably the opposite of what ur thinking bro
🤷🏽*♀️
Original post by CaptainButtnaked
I walked past this group of girls who were sitting under a tree and one of them took out her deodorant bottle and sprayed me while I was walking past her.

What does this mean:argh:?

Is she showing an indication of interest that she wants to get to know me better by grabbing my attention by means of a deodorant spray?

Is this her way of subliminally sayng come and get to know me!:curious:

I mean if you acc thought this then you have to do something at the time.. unless you know you'll see them again I'd forget about it. I'd presume it was more playful tho as unless she could smell you from so far away to plan to sprat you then I doubt that is the reaon
Reply 4
means you smell brah, its anything but love :lol:
Original post by waqas_hussain98
It means you stink!

Pfft what do you know about girls, as if you would know!:haughty:

Judging by your username you're male so you are probably wrong!
The only certainty is that she thinks that deodorant (or it could have been antiperspirant or even body spray), has utility, hence her reason for owning/using it. She is afraid that she might smell in an unattractive way. Everything else is conjecture.
(edited 6 years ago)
Listen CaptainButtnaked, i also got the impression you're are male too. Next time just make sure you're smelling nice and see if they spray you again.

(Btw are you being serious about this?)
Original post by waqas_hussain98
Listen CaptainButtnaked, i also got the impression you're are male too. Next time just make sure you're smelling nice and see if they spray you again.

(Btw are you being serious about this?)

He is clearly trolling.
The way people are getting trolled by OP. lol. :doh:
wtf is everyone talking about? she definitely likes you and she doesnt want to catch feelings during exam season so they spray the feelings away
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TheAlchemistress
He is clearly trolling.

This is quite clearly a serious thread!

I am not a mind reader!
Original post by Rainfall
wtf is everyone talking about? she definitely likes you and she doesnt want to catch feelings during exam season so they spray the feelings away

Thank you. Someone with some intelligence!

And by judging your username you're a female, so you would know what you're talking about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending