The Student Room Group

McGill, Warwick or UCL?

I’ve received offers from McGill, Warwick (Politics and International Studies) and UCL (European Social and Political Studies) and I’d like to go on to do a masters in international relations (but there’s always a chance that I’ll have changed my mind in three years), preferably at Sciences Po in France.

My first choice is currently UCL, but I’m not sure that I’ll be able to get the grade that they’re asking for and it’s also the most expensive.

After that, I don’t know if McGill or Warwick would be best. I’ve heard good things about both of them, but I don’t know which one would be best to study politics. Which one is best?
Original post by Worldgnasher
I’ve received offers from McGill, Warwick (Politics and International Studies) and UCL (European Social and Political Studies) and I’d like to go on to do a masters in international relations (but there’s always a chance that I’ll have changed my mind in three years), preferably at Sciences Po in France.

My first choice is currently UCL, but I’m not sure that I’ll be able to get the grade that they’re asking for and it’s also the most expensive.

After that, I don’t know if McGill or Warwick would be best. I’ve heard good things about both of them, but I don’t know which one would be best to study politics. Which one is best?

I don't know what you prioritise about a university, but UCL has the best name in Europe out of those three, so could help with getting a MSc/MA from SP

Warwick is better value for money, however.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending