The Student Room Group

Do women here only care about looks

So i'm a college student from America abroad at a British Uni next year, and i really want to start a relationship with a british girl, (Not just sex or a one night stand, I'm looking for an actual Girlfriend.) anyway, im concerned because i'm not the best looking guy (infact i consider my self really ugly.) I have confidence i'm just scared i won't find anyone. because of the way i look is it true that women only care about looks
Original post by Anonymous
So i'm a college student from America abroad at a British Uni next year, and i really want to start a relationship with a british girl, (Not just sex or a one night stand, I'm looking for an actual Girlfriend.) anyway, im concerned because i'm not the best looking guy (infact i consider my self really ugly.) I have confidence i'm just scared i won't find anyone. because of the way i look is it true that women only care about looks

They're generally as shallow as Americans girls, or girls in general - who are typically as shallow as boys

Basically a lot of people are shallow, but there's always a few people you can get along with

Quick Reply