The Student Room Group

Early Intervention Essay

Hey guys,

I have an assignment due in and I need to write about Early Childhood Intervention. I have tried reading up about it but don't understand.

Does anyone know what this is and can possibly help?? Does it only help with social and emotional development or does it help with education as well??
I can give you what I can infer from that phrase but surely as you know how 'education' works nowadays, if thats the title of a whole essay, there is specific criteria they want you to put in there, not just your opinion, no matter how genius or amazing it is. Usually for essays where you discuss the morals of a practice they want you to show that you consider both sides. And it's good to put a conclusion at the end.

As for the kids intervention, well it can really help with say, autistic kids! So you can pick up from early on where they need support and where they axe so they can focus on that.
Reply 2
Original post by AndrewBlue
I can give you what I can infer from that phrase but surely as you know how 'education' works nowadays, if thats the title of a whole essay, there is specific criteria they want you to put in there, not just your opinion, no matter how genius or amazing it is. Usually for essays where you discuss the morals of a practice they want you to show that you consider both sides. And it's good to put a conclusion at the end.

As for the kids intervention, well it can really help with say, autistic kids! So you can pick up from early on where they need support and where they axe so they can focus on that.

Thank you! Its part of another essay but i have to mention this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending