The Student Room Group

Student finance won’t let me complete the application

I start studying adult nursing at bristol uwe this year in September, however when I go to apply for student finance and put all the details in a message appears which doesn’t let me complete the process. The message reads “The year you have selected us not available. Please confirm your course details with your university or college”. I emailed the university and they replied saying that it should be fixed but a couple months later and the message is still showing? Anyone know how to get past this and compete my student finance application?
Original post by AlishaJames
I start studying adult nursing at bristol uwe this year in September, however when I go to apply for student finance and put all the details in a message appears which doesn’t let me complete the process. The message reads “The year you have selected us not available. Please confirm your course details with your university or college”. I emailed the university and they replied saying that it should be fixed but a couple months later and the message is still showing? Anyone know how to get past this and compete my student finance application?

Hi Alisha,

Can you confirm the full title of your Adult nursing course and course code , as there are several listed with UWE?

Thanks

Louise
Reply 2
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi Alisha,
Can you confirm the full title of your Adult nursing course and course code , as there are several listed with UWE?

Thanks

Louise

Sure it’s, Adult nursing BSc (Hons)/BSc a three year course
Original post by AlishaJames
Sure it’s, Adult nursing BSc (Hons)/BSc a three year course

Hi Alisha,

I have checked the course details on our system and it states that year 1 of this course is not available to new students.However there is another course listed as

Nursing (Adult) BSc (FT) - NEW 1ST YR STUDENTS ONLY

This is a 3 year course and is available to new year 1 students. I would suggest that you try this course and if this is not successful you will have to contact the university.

Thanks

Louise
Reply 4
Hi mine is doing the same for university of Brighton- fashion design with technology!
Original post by Cmg2000
Hi mine is doing the same for university of Brighton- fashion design with technology!

Good Morning.

This course does not show up for Brighton University. I would advise speaking with them to see when they are updating it.

Warm Regards,

Erin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending