Student finance won’t let me complete the application

Watch
AlishaJames
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I start studying adult nursing at bristol uwe this year in September, however when I go to apply for student finance and put all the details in a message appears which doesn’t let me complete the process. The message reads “The year you have selected us not available. Please confirm your course details with your university or college”. I emailed the university and they replied saying that it should be fixed but a couple months later and the message is still showing? Anyone know how to get past this and compete my student finance application?
Louise E SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AlishaJames)
I start studying adult nursing at bristol uwe this year in September, however when I go to apply for student finance and put all the details in a message appears which doesn’t let me complete the process. The message reads “The year you have selected us not available. Please confirm your course details with your university or college”. I emailed the university and they replied saying that it should be fixed but a couple months later and the message is still showing? Anyone know how to get past this and compete my student finance application?
Hi Alisha,

Can you confirm the full title of your Adult nursing course and course code , as there are several listed with UWE?

Thanks

Louise
AlishaJames
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Louise E SFE)
Hi Alisha,
Can you confirm the full title of your Adult nursing course and course code , as there are several listed with UWE?

Thanks

Louise
Sure it’s, Adult nursing BSc (Hons)/BSc a three year course
Louise E SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AlishaJames)
Sure it’s, Adult nursing BSc (Hons)/BSc a three year course
Hi Alisha,

I have checked the course details on our system and it states that year 1 of this course is not available to new students.However there is another course listed as

Nursing (Adult) BSc (FT) - NEW 1ST YR STUDENTS ONLY

This is a 3 year course and is available to new year 1 students. I would suggest that you try this course and if this is not successful you will have to contact the university.

Thanks

Louise
Cmg2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi mine is doing the same for university of Brighton- fashion design with technology!
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cmg2000)
Hi mine is doing the same for university of Brighton- fashion design with technology!
Good Morning.

This course does not show up for Brighton University. I would advise speaking with them to see when they are updating it.

Warm Regards,

Erin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.49%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.16%

Watched Threads