The Student Room Group

Been a year since May called 2017 election

This time last year May called that hilariouse general election that changed everything. :yay:

I met Peter Mandleson shortly afterwards whilst pretending to be working to make my supervisor look good in a staff meeting :rolleyes:

The urge to ask Mandlson what he was going to do now after devoting a little bit fo each day to underminging Corbyn backfired so spectacularly. He can go back focusing on being some window dressing for Manchester Met after he got rejected for being Chancellor of Manchester university :rofl:
Reply 1
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

The urge to ask Mandlson what he was going to do now after devoting a little bit fo each day to underminging Corbyn backfired so spectacularly. He can go back focusing on being some window dressing for Manchester Met after he got rejected for being Chancellor of Manchester university :rofl:

How'd you know that was what he was doing?

That what he said?
Hmmm. That went well for her didn’t it?
underminging

:toofunny:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5

Link from prior to the election innit.....

Mandelson played everyone like a fiddle, as he always has done
Original post by Quady
Link from prior to the election innit.....

Mandelson played everyone like a fiddle, as he always has done

That's what I said.

In this case he failed.
Reply 7
That's what I said.

In this case he failed.

lol you seriously taking the 'master of spin' at his word here prior to the election?

(Mandelson won)
Original post by Quady
lol you seriously taking the 'master of spin' at his word here prior to the election?

(Mandelson won)

it;s ok to admit you are wrong you know

Mandleson wants the left out from the labour leadership. 2017 GE totally entrenched the left's leadership. It was massive loss. He may have won on planet Quady.
Reply 9
it;s ok to admit you are wrong you know

Mandleson wants the left out from the labour leadership. 2017 GE totally entrenched the left's leadership. It was massive loss. He may have won on planet Quady.

So Mandelson is a man of his word in planet ChaoticButterfly.

That's cool, it's good for someone to stand up for his charector.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending