Muslim girl but want a lot of sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
what is in the title, I want a lot of sex but I am not married as I cannot find the right partner. I cant buy a dildo as its expensive and I cannot throw money down the drain at the moment. I am going insane lol, will probs end up getting a boyfriend very soon What can I do?????
FatimaBouraoui
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
To be honest, as you should know, sex before marriage is haram. I mean if you want to do it, go for it. But you need to control yourself. Lust if one of the 7 deadly sins. How old are you???
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ksq
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what is in the title, I want a lot of sex but I am not married as I cannot find the right partner. I cant buy a dildo as its expensive and I cannot throw money down the drain at the moment. I am going insane lol, will probs end up getting a boyfriend very soon What can I do?????
stop making excuses. if you're gagging for sex then do it. let's face it, you'll still be a Muslim girl after you've had sex, it doesn't change anything. Being a Muslim changes nothing so stop making excuses.
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
You can buy toys fairly cheap if you look in the right places.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Take the right precautions and there's no reason why having sex is a bad thing.
It's no different to eating when you're hungry or drinking when you're thirsty. You have a scratch; get it itched. Only person you need to square it with is yourself.
ksq
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
...just quit throwing the tag 'Muslim girl needs lots of sex' around, because quite simply it's a case of 'Girl needs lots of sex'. i'll quite happily buy a 9inch Dildo on Amazon and have it delivered to you, bein serious.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Name:  BA53734F-2713-4020-9292-E7C14BF6B5B2.jpeg
Views: 84
Size:  53.6 KB
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tootles)
You can buy toys fairly cheap if you look in the right places.
:smug:
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Yo, there's a hijabi on this site who's 18 weeks pregnant and she's still Muslim. So I'm sure you having sex is fine
still wrong though , but whatever :/
sfeerseg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
feeling the same way ;p
pm me
cmonb123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
pm me b
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by ksq)
...just quit throwing the tag 'Muslim girl needs lots of sex' around, because quite simply it's a case of 'Girl needs lots of sex'. i'll quite happily buy a 9inch Dildo on Amazon and have it delivered to you, bein serious.
Do it.
CHANEL&DIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yo, there's a hijabi on this site who's 18 weeks pregnant and she's still Muslim. So I'm sure you having sex is fine
how does that even make sense
as125
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Mashallah
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Rainfall)
how does that even make sense
A Muslim can still have pre-marital sex and remain a Muslim. It won’t take them out of the fold of Islam.
CHANEL&DIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
A Muslim can still have pre-marital sex and remain a Muslim. It won’t take them out of the fold of Islam.
But it’s not fine and it’s a huge sin.
Robert 1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi so you up for sex
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Rainfall)
But it’s not fine and it’s a huge sin.
Yeah but in the real world it's fine.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
Use a banana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads