The Student Room Group

Geography or Product Design

I’m choosing my a levels rn and don’t know what to decide between geography or dt. My other subjects are math, biology and chemistry with an EPQ.

On one hand geography is more actively interesting for me and I’m good at it however the course is mostly human geog which is not my favourite.

On the other, dt is easy for me and my teacher thinks it will be a good break as my other subjects can be quite intensive but a lot of dt I lose effort for and would most probably drop it as an option

Anyone in the courses rn that can help?? Tysm
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
i would definitely go for geography, would be good with your other subjects DT is alot of work.
If you don't want to do that much work, why not just do three subjects? A fourth is usually optional and you'll already have a huge workload with the EPQ (provided you actually put a decent amount of effort into it).
Otherwise I'd suggest to pick one that relates most to what you want to do in the future. If you have no idea about that, then just go with the one that interests you the most. Doing a subject you don't like for two years will probably be really unpleasant so don't put yourself in a situation like that.

Quick Reply

Latest