The Student Room Group

Declining uni offers and clearing

Hey,

So I've just been offered a job in marketing, which I am planning to take. I've not been to uni before but I did apply for uni this year (for the second time) I applied to study business with marketing at a local university.

Now that I've got the job I am going to decline all my offers, but my question is if the job for some reason doesn't work out and I decide I want to go to university in September, could I still apply via clearing? and could I apply for the same course and uni that I declined?

Cheers
Jake.
Original post by Jakebag14
Hey,

So I've just been offered a job in marketing, which I am planning to take. I've not been to uni before but I did apply for uni this year (for the second time) I applied to study business with marketing at a local university.

Now that I've got the job I am going to decline all my offers, but my question is if the job for some reason doesn't work out and I decide I want to go to university in September, could I still apply via clearing? and could I apply for the same course and uni that I declined?

Cheers
Jake.

If you decline all your offers on Track then you will be automatically entered into clearing. You can reapply in clearing to a course you previously declined - if they are open to clearing applications and are willing to make you an offer (the ball is in their court).

Alternatively you could just accept your offer and let them know in August/September if your job is working out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending