The Student Room Group

Is GCSE 9-1 AQA Religious Studies hard?????????

What do you think???

Scroll to see replies

I don’t think so - but it varies from person to person ôn how hard they find a subject. Why do you ask?
Reply 2
Original post by laurawatt
I don’t think so - but it varies from person to person ôn how hard they find a subject. Why do you ask?

I need to know if I will be able to get a 9.
I do Edexcel.

Either way, the long and short answer is no, not at all.
Reply 4
Original post by Hiraeth.
I do Edexcel.

OMG Girl......are you going to get a grade 9??? You so clever Girl....I AM GAY!!!
Reply 5
I do Edexcel.

I find it really hard:frown: I got an 8 in my mock though:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Personally, I find it one of the easiest subjects. Just a lot of memorising. But like said above, it is different from one person to another. I know a lot of people in my school really struggle with it.
Original post by Religion 9
I find it really hard:frown: I got an 8 in my mock though:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Well, you got an 8 so with a bit of revision you will be fine
OMG Girl......are you going to get a grade 9??? You so clever Girl....I AM GAY!!!

Well, If I revise and use my noggin' I should be able to get a 9. I will be gutted if i don't get a 9.

Uh...it's great that your gay but is it relevant at all?
I actually give up with RE I had a mock, and that 12 mark statement THREW ME OFF. I'm Christian but the question was so damn difficult I landed on the Atheist side omg omg
Not at all
Reply 11
Original post by inoubliable
Personally, I find it one of the easiest subjects. Just a lot of memorising. But like said above, it is different from one person to another. I know a lot of people in my school really struggle with it.

It may be memorising........but its also EVALUATION to get those higher grades.:smile:
Reply 12
Well, If I revise and use my noggin' I should be able to get a 9. I will be gutted if i don't get a 9.

Uh...it's great that your gay but is it relevant at all?

Nooooo........if you are going to get a 9.........will there still be room for me to get a 9!!!???
Reply 13
Original post by sxhxl
Not at all

Girl...you so clever....are you going to get a grade 9??? What do you get in the 12/15 mark questions???
I do Edexcel.

Hi im doing edexcel too, are you finding it hard? or do you mean is not easy, it's average? like you still neded to revise
Reply 15
Original post by annajpg
Hi im doing edexcel too, are you finding it hard? or do you mean is not easy, it's average? like you still neded to revise

I will revise an conquer!!!
Original post by sxhxl
Not at all

are you doing it with edexcel?
I will revise an conquer!!!

i feel like if you just memorise the stuff you need is going to be fine. I am a private candidate doing my gcses self teaching and religious studies is kinda easy in my opinion
the grade boundaries for aqa 9-1 re are fu(king ridiculous, 70 percent for a 5, might as well not turn up to the exam.
Original post by annajpg
are you doing it with edexcel?

Yeah

Quick Reply

Latest