The Student Room Group

Is GCSE 9-1 AQA Religious Studies hard?????????

Scroll to see replies

its not hard at all
(edited 5 years ago)
Exam is in 2 days how's everyone feeling?
Original post by Here_comedatboi
the grade boundaries for aqa 9-1 re are fu(king ridiculous, 70 percent for a 5, might as well not turn up to the exam.

trustt meee, i got 79% in my mocks and ended up with a low grade 6, like r u for real??
Hello sorry but I'm really confused I want to study law but again I dont if my GCSE options are the best I chose.
Drama, Food Tech, BTEC Sport , RS which I took instead of history now I dont if I should regret choosing RS instead of histroy as I want to study law but if anyone knows with those GCSES could I get into law?
I take re and don’t find it too hard sadly I’m stuck on a 6 as I struggle getting my marks up a bit more. I’m hoping when I get my results back it’ll be higher
Hi I'm currently choosing my options for GCSE and stuck on whether I should choose r.e or p.e what content do you learn in each one and what would be your opinions please 🙂
Original post by Icantchoose
Hi I'm currently choosing my options for GCSE and stuck on whether I should choose r.e or p.e what content do you learn in each one and what would be your opinions please 🙂

p.e is just extra biology with some knowledge of specific sports, and for r.e you HAVE to know how to structure your answers or you will get no where. i did r.e as it is compulsory in my school, in the mocks i got a 2, but i ended up coming out with a 6 in the real thing. if you're good at essays and seeing two sides to every argument, go for r.e. personally i would go for p.e as it is probably more interesting, however it depends on what you like :smile:

Quick Reply