The Student Room Group

I want to lose weight again but I don't want to fall back into an ED

I'm 5 foot 9 but i'm 74kg but I want to weigh more like 50kg, so I need a healthy way of losing weight without literally starving myself and overexercising and stuff.

I've done that before and I know it works, which is so so toxic. I don't want eating and calorie counting and weighing myself to become my life again, but I want to lose the weight again so badly. I literally don't know what to do because relapsing so isn't an option (not like it's a choice but I can't think of a better way to put it - you know what I mean) but I don't know what to do.

I don't know what kind of help I'm asking for but honestly just anything
Take up exercise that you will enjoy, and the weight will be off in no time :smile:
Reply 2
Set yourself limits on exercise say I will exercise 2 or 3 times a week maximum pick the days stick to them and pick an amount of time to exercise for say 1 hour as an example and stick to it. Also eat healthy regular meals at regular times at least have breakfat lunch and dinner/tea. Try to eat so that you are getting all your nutrients and minerals and vitamins etc,
Keep an eye on the scale ( I know you said you didn't want to but you need to - if the weight drops off too quickly increase your caolorie intake or decrease your exercise regime - but don't do both just 1 or the other).

Quick Reply

Latest