Student Accommodation Leicester- HELP PLEASE

Watch
Ricky26
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
UPDATE: thanks everyone for your help but I already sorted out accommodation, I’ll be staying at Pennine House (Leicester), if by any chance someone is also staying at Pennine, hmu on instagram (@rickyhr26), I still haven’t found anyone!!!

Hey everyone, I’m looking for private accommodation in Leicester, I’ve looked into so many, a lot will very bad reviews, and I’m a bit frustrated since I’m an international student and I can’t visit the places. All the really good ones aren’t taken, I’ve put my info in waiting lists but I doubt any of them will be available.

Was wondering if anyone knows Pennine House and if so if you’d recommend it? It seems really good and inexpensive.

Anyways if you have other suggestions please make them!
JayN_0
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Code Leicester and Lumis is nice. They are studios though. Merlin Heighte is another one
Ricky26
Rep:
?
(Original post by JayN_0)
Code Leicester and Lumis is nice. They are studios though. Merlin Heighte is another one
Yes I know,but they’re all fully booked! :/
I’m really interested in Pennine House but I wanted to find someone who has stayed there to see if it’s as good as it appears to be!
JayN_0
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ricky26)
Yes I know,but they’re all fully booked! :/
I’m really interested in Pennine House but I wanted to find someone who has stayed there to see if it’s as good as it appears to be!
Make a post on the Applying to DMU Facebook page
Ricky26
Rep:
?
(Original post by JayN_0)
Make a post on the Applying to DMU Facebook page
Thanks!
Miki H
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello I booked my accomodation back in October for next year, it was one of the best available, but unfortunately due to family reasons have had to leave university and now have my double room available. It is being marketed via an estate agent but i can say the house is amazing and the lads i was going to share with are a good bunch too. https://www.nicholashumphreys.com/st.../kirby-road-12.

It is a double room and we had agreed to include all bills so it is a little more than 75 pw but not much more

please do take a look, hope you like it
Attached files
cbrblife
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Would recommend using Campusboard, me and my mate were recommended it a while back and it was a great website for finding accommodation. Just thought I'd pass on the wisdom!
username3931088
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you are still searching for accommodation
I am looking for someone to takeover my contract, deposit has been covered it is a studio apartment £127pw + £300 one off utility contribution. Close to DMU 10-15 walk. Fitted kitchen, wardrobe, desk, bathroom TV and WiFi. PM if interested
Thank you
Hollyjaneadams
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, you should check out CODE, they have a few different ones in Leicester and they're studios so you have your own kitchen and bathroom
Ricky26
Rep:
?
(Original post by cbrblife)
Would recommend using Campusboard, me and my mate were recommended it a while back and it was a great website for finding accommodation. Just thought I'd pass on the wisdom!
Thank you!!
Sophie.oyibo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey everyone, I’m looking for private accommodation in Leicester, I’ve looked into so many, a lot will very bad reviews, and I’m a bit frustrated since I’m an international student and I can’t visit the places. All the really good ones aren’t taken, I’ve put my info in waiting lists but I doubt any of them will be available.

Was wondering if anyone knows Pennine House and if so if you’d recommend it? It seems really good and inexpensive.

Hey I have a room in a house for the next academic year (2018/2019), it’s a five bedroom house, there are 2 boys and 2 girls living there already and it’s £80 a week excluding bills, would you be interested?
inyah1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Attachment 748192748194748200[attach]7.481927481947481e+23[/attach][attach]7.481927481947481e+29[/attach]Hi, there is a one DOUBLE bedroom available? It is £119 a week, shared with three other students? Its 5 minutes from DMU, ALL bills included, with free washing machine in the house, unlike some student accommodations.Name:  house1.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  82.7 KBAttachment 748192748194

Attached files
Libaan123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by username3931088)
If you are still searching for accommodation
I am looking for someone to takeover my contract, deposit has been covered it is a studio apartment £127pw + £300 one off utility contribution. Close to DMU 10-15 walk. Fitted kitchen, wardrobe, desk, bathroom TV and WiFi. PM if interested
Thank you
Hello is this still available?
Pndomo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i habe a studio flat at Merlin heights available x
w.heba
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pndomo)
i habe a studio flat at Merlin heights available x
Is this available? If so can please mention the rent per week
thegoddesst
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello does anyone need accommodation for DMU or Uni of Leicester I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested .😊
(Original post by w.heba)
Is this available? If so can please mention the rent per week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
36.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads