How long does it take for University of Manchester to respond to a pg application? Watch

Shreenila
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've applied to the University of Manchester for a postgraduate taught course, when will I know if I am accepted or not?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shreenila)
I've applied to the University of Manchester for a postgraduate taught course, when will I know if I am accepted or not?
Contact admissions and ask them for an estimate on when applications are responded to. It is going to vary, but they might have an estimate. I wouldn't at an eyelid until at least a month had passed.
Shreenila
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Contact admissions and ask them for an estimate on when applications are responded to. It is going to vary, but they might have an estimate. I wouldn't at an eyelid until at least a month had passed.
Thank you! Thing is, I already got an offer from the University of Southampton, and I need to reply to them within a month. But I prefer UoM, so I am waiting.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shreenila)
Thank you! Thing is, I already got an offer from the University of Southampton, and I need to reply to them within a month. But I prefer UoM, so I am waiting.
You dont say how long ago since you applied? In any event if you have a month, then give it another week, then contact them and make a polite enquiry.
Shreenila
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
You dont say how long ago since you applied? In any event if you have a month, then give it another week, then contact them and make a polite enquiry.
It's not been a month yet. I'll wait it out till then! Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Manchester
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Fri, 19 Jun '20
    Sat, 20 Jun '20
    Sat, 3 Oct '20

Why do you want to do a masters?