The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

How long does it take for University of Manchester to respond to a pg application?

I've applied to the University of Manchester for a postgraduate taught course, when will I know if I am accepted or not?
Original post by Shreenila
I've applied to the University of Manchester for a postgraduate taught course, when will I know if I am accepted or not?

Contact admissions and ask them for an estimate on when applications are responded to. It is going to vary, but they might have an estimate. I wouldn't at an eyelid until at least a month had passed.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Contact admissions and ask them for an estimate on when applications are responded to. It is going to vary, but they might have an estimate. I wouldn't at an eyelid until at least a month had passed.

Thank you! Thing is, I already got an offer from the University of Southampton, and I need to reply to them within a month. But I prefer UoM, so I am waiting.
Original post by Shreenila
Thank you! Thing is, I already got an offer from the University of Southampton, and I need to reply to them within a month. But I prefer UoM, so I am waiting.

You dont say how long ago since you applied? In any event if you have a month, then give it another week, then contact them and make a polite enquiry.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
You dont say how long ago since you applied? In any event if you have a month, then give it another week, then contact them and make a polite enquiry.

It's not been a month yet. I'll wait it out till then! Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending