The Student Room Group

A level exam fees

I am a international student studying at a private college. I would like to know how much are the exam fees usually be. Because my school is charging me a ridiculously high amount. I want to have an idea of that.
I paid 20 or 40 pounds for a resit...not sure about international student in private college, usually it's more expensive
Original post by huichaksum
I am a international student studying at a private college. I would like to know how much are the exam fees usually be. Because my school is charging me a ridiculously high amount. I want to have an idea of that.

The exam fees can be found on each examiners web site.
e.g. Edexcel in UK
https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Fees-for-academic-and-vocational-qualifications/Pearson-General-Qualifications-fees-2017-18-v2.pdf

You can be charged any fee the college chooses to make for the admininstration, invigilation and other services they provide. There is no fixed fee.
It would make sense if they are charging a lot. They deadline was around February 20th. After this date, you have to pay late fees. You need to check how much your exam board is charging for late fees.
I think now, they are charging late late fees.

Best of luck.
Reply 4
Thanks a lot! Appreciate you guys

Quick Reply

Latest