The Student Room Group

Oxford Feedback 2018

I got rejected from Oxford this year before the interview stage. I asked for feedback and I still have not been told why I didn't make interview. Does anyone know when/if I will hear back?
Original post by TheGiganticDwarf
I got rejected from Oxford this year before the interview stage. I asked for feedback and I still have not been told why I didn't make interview. Does anyone know when/if I will hear back?

They usually do give feedback but it may take some time. Did you go through their official process?
Original post by alleycat393
They usually do give feedback but it may take some time. Did you go through their official process?

Yeah, I sent an email directly to the college I applied to and the Head of Undergraduate Studies for my subject. The Head of the College I applied to told me that I would receive feedback in two weeks in November.
Yeah, I sent an email directly to the college I applied to and the Head of Undergraduate Studies for my subject. The Head of the College I applied to told me that I would receive feedback in two weeks in November.

I think there is an official process rather than a question of your just emailing through. Check their website.

So you've just been waiting since then?! :laugh:

They've obviously forgotten. You should have emailed 2.5 weeks later and politely asked where your feedback was.

Contact them again.
Reply 5

Feedback is not normally sent until January (at the earliest), once the admissions round is concluded. The head of college may not have been aware of this. Regardless I would write back - to the college office or tutor for admissions - asking for feedback. You deserve a prompt reply having waited this long.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending