Breathing.

Willing to put up with my awkwardness.
Don't care about race.
Don't care about chest size.
Probably not plus size.
Don't care about hair size.

If she can squat > 225lbs (5 x 5) then you're being wifed. :u:
Reply 4
Muslim, caring, non smoker / drinker, kind, funny, modest and just overall nice personality.

Bonuses would be of course nice overall figure, shorter than me so somewhere between 5'9 and 5'3 and not fat, curvy is ok.
Someone who respects others and the world around them.
Original post by Anonymous
that does matter but this is just looks for now lol

well it matter alot to me , pretty much what i judge a girl on
1.thick
2.don't care
3.as long she ain't flat
4.needs a good ass with curves to grip, otherwise doggy will be DEAD
5.shorter than me, i prefer around 5ft5 - perfect height for me to pound missionary and maintain eye contact
6.any race

Extas: Be a genuine nice person but most girls are NOT
Original post by Ray_Shadows
well it matter alot to me , pretty much what i judge a girl on

yess Rayy
that does matter but this is just looks for now lol

ahh okay ahaha
1.skinny, average, thick, plus size
2.long or short hair
3.no boobs, average boobs, bigger than average boobs, humongous boobs
4.no bum, a small bum, a nice big bum, kim k bum
4. 5 ft 5 or shorter, 5 ft 6 to 5ft 11 or 6ft and above
5. black, white, aisian, mixed race

She has to be human...

1. Average
2. Long hair
3. Average boobs
4. Small/big bum, I don't really care
5. Preferably 5ft 6 to 5ft 11
5. White, Asian or mixed race
Original post by HowToBeABlobfish
Personality over appearance. Just saying, personally for me.

but people that are saying on this thread r lying cos when u look at a girl you dont see her personality do you. its just a preference. and u wld be lying if you said you would go with a girl u were nt physically attracted to but had lots of personality.

ppl are saying personality as if girls cant just fake it to get guys
but people that are saying on this thread r lying cos when u look at a girl you dont see her personality do you. its just a preference. and u wld be lying if you said you would go with a girl u were nt physically attracted to but had lots of personality.

ppl are saying personality as if girls cant just fake it to get guys

Actually, I would totally say that.
1.average, thick
2.long or short hair
3. average boobs, bigger than average boobs, humongous boobs
4.a small bum, a nice big bum
4. 5 ft 5 or shorter, 5 ft 6 to 5ft 10
5. black, white, aisian, mixed race
Original post by HowToBeABlobfish
Actually, I would totally say that.

Stay on thread topic. No need for white knights here thx.
exactly
Someone who: Does not feel that it is her personal challenge to spend absolutely every dollar i earn as fast as possible. Does not feel that i (being male) is personally responsible for every injury (physical, psychological, real, or imagined) that she has ever suffered at the hands of another male (particularly her own relatives). Recognizes that i, having academic and/or professional commitments that derive from my degree pursuits, as well as professional employment, will, at times, have to devote considerable time to them, and that this may cut into my time that she would like. I would expect to have to recognize that she has similar commitments in the degree and professional area. I also feel that it is not appropriate that she constantly criticize every decision or action that i take, particularly long after the decision or action has been taken. Constructive criticism and discussion before the decision is taken could well be helpful, but constantly harping on the issue months and years after the fact is usually not. Cheers.
Someone who respects others and the world around them.

Niceeee.
Original post by Rabbit2
Someone who: Does not feel that it is her personal challenge to spend absolutely every dollar i earn as fast as possible. Does not feel that i (being male) is personally responsible for every injury (physical, psychological, real, or imagined) that she has ever suffered at the hands of another male (particularly her own relatives). Recognizes that i, having academic and/or professional commitments that derive from my degree pursuits, as well as professional employment, will, at times, have to devote considerable time to them, and that this may cut into my time that she would like. I would expect to have to recognize that she has similar commitments in the degree and professional area. I also feel that it is not appropriate that she constantly criticize every decision or action that i take, particularly long after the decision or action has been taken. Constructive criticism and discussion before the decision is taken could well be helpful, but constantly harping on the issue months and years after the fact is usually not. Cheers.

Woahhhh you though hard on this one.
Be real

Latest