The Student Room Group

Where I can study the specific course

I’m currently finishing year 11 and I’m going to do French, Spanish and Psychology for A-Level.
I love languages and I’m doing some early uni searching. I really want to be able to study French, Spanish and Arabic (an initio) but I can’t find anywhere that offers this!
Does anyone know where I can do this/something similar?
Thanks x
Original post by mollyemma02
I’m currently finishing year 11 and I’m going to do French, Spanish and Psychology for A-Level.
I love languages and I’m doing some early uni searching. I really want to be able to study French, Spanish and Arabic (an initio) but I can’t find anywhere that offers this!
Thanks x

You probably won't get all 3 languages as part of your degree but may be able to do the Arabic through a language centre at the uni.
try exeter they do modern languages and arabic but I think you might have to choice between french or spanish. Look attheir flexible combined honours
Reply 3
Original post by alleycat393
You probably won't get all 3 languages as part of your degree but may be able to do the Arabic through a language centre at the uni.
thank you that’s useful!
Reply 4
Original post by swanseajack1
try exeter they do modern languages and arabic but I think you might have to choice between french or spanish. Look attheir flexible combined honours
thank you!
Reply 5
Original post by mollyemma02
Thanks x

hi
if you want to learn Arabic. I suggest you should joint some aalim class near you. you will learn Arabic there and you will know more things about religious. and do Spanish and French at your college. that my suggestion.
I believe you are Muslim if not forgive me.
thank

Quick Reply

Latest