The Student Room Group

I am screwed! 45 Days Till My First Exam!

Firstly, a little background information about me.

I am in Year 13 and currently studying Biology, Chemistry & Geography for A-level. I had gotten AAA in AS last year despite doing one night revision for Geography, and had no idea what I was doing for Biology. Just hoped and prayed it would work out.

To be honest, I am considered the top and the brightest student in all of my classes and people assume that I would automatically do amazingly. This year, for my mock exams, I got an A for Biology, a high B for Chemistry (was 3-4 marks off an A!), and a C for Geography (I don’t remember how high/low this was). In addition to this, I am predicted AAA for my A-levels.

Thankfully, I finished my Geography Coursework this week which distracted me from my revision for a lot of the time. I think I did reasonably well in the coursework.

So, my problem…
I only have 45 days till my first exam and I am freaking out! I don’t know what to do. I have not begun revising and everyone seems to have begun ages ago. Yes, I have done bits here and there but I don’t think it was enough! I just don’t know what to do anymore. I keep procrastinating and worrying and the worst f**king part of it all is when my fellow classmates ask; 'how much revision have you done?' and I reply with 'nothing'. No-one ever seems to believe me and probably assume I am lying.

My question,

Do you think I could get AAA by revising only for a month?

What tips do you have?

Have you been in my position before?

Do you know anyone who has been in my position before and did well?

And, please don’t say get off TSR and start revising, I am on here to ask for advice and try to end my procrastination since no-one at school believes me anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending