lexings00
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have any information regarding commercial banking, specifically at HSBC and Lloyds which I know offer graduate schemes. I have a general idea of what the job entails and the possibility of becoming a relationship manager later on but I have found little information on salary progression and exit opportunities. How does this compare to something like Big Four Audit which there is far more information out there? I realise they are jobs which are somewhat not comparable, but as have such large intakes for graduates they are competing for students with similar skillsets. Thanks for your help.
manny012122
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you are going to apply for the Big 4 do anything but Audit.

Alot of clients are public sector who are now merging together, which means less work and less chance of promotions.

Go for a role in banking - lots of jobs available in different types of roles.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads