The Student Room Group

Struggling to decide if I wan't to go to university and if so what degree.

The three subjects I enjoy most are Physics, Psychology and Music. I was therefore thinking about doing something in university which involves one of them. However, I don't know if I would even have any free time or how difficult these degrees would be. Looking for someone with some advice who has taken any of these courses or if you think you can help just let me know. If I decide yo go I will be applying next year. Thanks.
Original post by ecueD
The three subjects I enjoy most are Physics, Psychology and Music. I was therefore thinking about doing something in university which involves one of them. However, I don't know if I would even have any free time or how difficult these degrees would be. Looking for someone with some advice who has taken any of these courses or if you think you can help just let me know. If I decide yo go I will be applying next year. Thanks.

Imperial offers physics with music as a degree? That's the closest thing that comes to my mind that's a mix of your subjects
Reply 2
I wouldn't be going to England for university but I am sure other places do similar degrees. Still making my mind up, I heard you can have a job and also be attending university at the same time which is something I am considering.

Quick Reply

Latest