The Student Room Group

Why is my dad never off playstation

My dad is nearly 67 years old and is never off playstation. He will play on it until 4am most nights and through the day too. I saw a message he sent today to one of his playstation ‘friends’ who asked him how old he was. He replied ‘34 and a bit’. Lol that more my age than his age. He said people wont want to play with him if they knew his real age.
Let him live... he’s having fun... all my dad does is watch star track n sleep.. maybe try playing with him some time .. I wish my dad played video games
Reply 2
Original post by EmilyH1256
Let him live... he’s having fun... all my dad does is watch star track n sleep.. maybe try playing with him some time .. I wish my dad played video games

I once had a similar lifestyle during summer, i was up playing games on the internet most of the night. His response wasnt let her live, it was ‘**** off out the house, lazy idle crone’ ‘like a ****ing 90 year old, laxy b****’. I was going through a period of anxiety/panic attacks too. Why should I be nice to him.
Original post by Lastminute.
I once had a similar lifestyle during summer, i was up playing games on the internet most of the night. His response wasnt let her live, it was ‘**** off out the house, lazy idle crone’ ‘like a ****ing 90 year old, laxy b****’. I was going through a period of anxiety/panic attacks too. Why should I be nice to him.

Oh well then idk I’m sorry that happen.. maybe just tell him he at his age he shouldn’t be up all hours playing games and all day long that he should get out n go live cus who know how much longer he has .. idk

Quick Reply

Latest