yusuf2k13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have missed most of my lessons for unit 4. I know absolutely nothing and need help with it. The topics I do are, general negligence,negligence causing psychiatric harm,negligent misstatement,consumers protection act 1987, occupiers liability 1957&1984 including defence,private nuisance,pulic nuisance,Ryland v Fletcher (including defence and remedies) vicarious liability and damages.I don't need help for the concepts of law. If anyone has any exam technique or notes for this it would be great help. Thank you very much
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by yusuf2k13)
I have missed most of my lessons for unit 4. I know absolutely nothing and need help with it. The topics I do are, general negligence,negligence causing psychiatric harm,negligent misstatement,consumers protection act 1987, occupiers liability 1957&1984 including defence,private nuisance,pulic nuisance,Ryland v Fletcher (including defence and remedies) vicarious liability and damages.I don't need help for the concepts of law. If anyone has any exam technique or notes for this it would be great help. Thank you very much
You should be very grateful to the poster 123agbb and maybe write them a thank you note.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4649564
sundae
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by yusuf2k13)
^ I'd recommend getting the course textbook too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (48)
24.62%
Less motivated (147)
75.38%

Watched Threads