Hlbusiness
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I’m studying Level 3 Business and im on track to getting triple D*- I think I want to study law at uni uni though I’m worried this won’t be enough
I wondered if there’s anyone who has been offered a place at a good/ any uni and if so what’s grades do you need to meet etc?
I need some reassurance
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hlbusiness)
So I’m studying Level 3 Business and im on track to getting triple D*- I think I want to study law at uni uni though I’m worried this won’t be enough
I wondered if there’s anyone who has been offered a place at a good/ any uni and if so what’s grades do you need to meet etc?
I need some reassurance
Plenty of people get into uni with BTECs. Check uni entry requirements.
Travisty
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got into uni with a BTEC, accepted into all my choices for Comp Sci and some were top 10 unis (at the time). wouldn't let it hold you back...however, I did experience pushback from some companies when applying for graduate roles.
yt7777
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did a BTEC Level 3 Extended in IT and I graduated from a top 20 (at the time) in Computer Science and currently at a top 10 for my MSc

D*D*D* in Business is more than enough to get onto a lot of Law degrees, at a great univerty, see some examples below:

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (203)
43.75%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (52)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.54%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (99)
21.34%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.34%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed