Uponacliff
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey,

I was just wondering what the atmosphere is like at Pitville and the other accomodations? How strict are they on noise and parties and stuff?
University of Gloucestershire Student
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello!

As a first year student at UoG, I have a lot of friends living at Pitville student village. Many of them enjoy the student life and the atmosphere there - you meet lots of different personalities! It is the largest accommodation that we offer in Cheltenham so it is a very lively accommodation and you will meet and get to know a lot of people.

In regards to noise complaints, they are only really made by other students so if any parties are being planned it'd be best just to inform the flats above/below you. They aren't strict on parties but there are weekly inspections of the kitchens to make sure that they are tidy and hygienic and if there is any damage caused to communal areas of the flat it will be taken out of the deposit that you pay at the beginning of the academic year.

If you have any other questions do let me know!

UoG Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads