The Student Room Group

How did yall enjoy the weather?!

Scroll to see replies

Beer and BBQ
Good. Went to the beach and took in the sun
Reply 63
It’s extremely hot... dropped by baskin robbins and ordered 10 scoops of cotton candy and vanilla ice cream.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 64
I hate hot weather, I want the rain to come back.
Reply 65
Original post by Bio 7
I hate hot weather, I want the rain to come back.

Nuuuuuuu, i have to constantly clean my glasses when it rains. Spring is sweeet. Not too hot or too cold
Reply 66
Original post by ZkHB
Nuuuuuuu, i have to constantly clean my glasses when it rains. Spring is sweeet. Not too hot or too cold

I hate my glasses steaming up on the bus on a rainy day but my mood lifts when I see rain.
Reply 67
Original post by Bio 7
I hate my glasses steaming up on the bus on a rainy day but my mood lifts when I see rain.

Hahaha, It barely rains here anyways. Like it only rained once last year.
Original post by justanotherchica
lol, why have you seen my tits?

Umm X-ray vision
Reply 69
Went watching the rugby for the first time in about 8 years with me Dad and a couple of mates, so that was good.
Original post by gjd800
Went watching the rugby for the first time in about 8 years with me Dad and a couple of mates, so that was good.

I havent done anything with my dad since i was 12 :cry2:
Original post by Notoriety
I think the pertinent question is how has he seen your baps.

Why I guess would be simply answered by your being over 16 and having a pulse.

anotherchica reminds me of salty quen
Thunder and lightening in my ends. Feels like missles being thrown down, so damn loud. Can't sleep. So much for hot weather. It's pouring here smh
Original post by Bang Outta Order
anotherchica reminds me of salty quen

She is not nearly as hungry for sausage as SQ. Which I can say is only a positive.
Original post by ReadySalted28
Thunder and lightening in my ends. Feels like missles being thrown down, so damn loud. Can't sleep. So much for hot weather. It's pouring here smh

Edit: Weather is sunny now
Reply 75
I havent done anything with my dad since i was 12 :cry2:

Ooft that's raw.
She is not nearly as hungry for sausage as SQ. Which I can say is only a positive.

think they're both hungry for cawk. but least sq wasnt asking for sugar daddies and pic ratings.

Original post by gjd800
Ooft that's raw.

indeed lol i was joking about the cry emoji i really coulnt care less about me da
think they're both hungry for cawk. but least sq wasnt asking for sugar daddies and pic ratings.

I think she is more curious coming from a conservative and repressed home, whereas SQ was more "rape you in your sleep".

[video="youtube;F5QAqx1ORx4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QAqx1ORx4[/video]

This was more SQ-esque.
(edited 6 years ago)
I think she is more curious coming from a conservative and repressed home, whereas SQ was more "rape you in your sleep".

[video="youtube;F5QAqx1ORx4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QAqx1ORx4[/video]

This was more SQ-esque.

we dont know either of their backgrounds, only what they say on here. the point is they both quite openly want cawk lol. which I dont find a problem, just saying. but I treat them both the same, others dont treat them the same, though theyre like..twins.

and i saw where she outed you for asking for nudes :rofl:
apparently theres gonna be a snowstorm soon...how do we have all the seasons in one weekend?..

snowstorm is what birminghammail said
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest