The Student Room Group

Does BBC Bitesize cover the whole curriculum to grade 9?

Bbc Bitesize looks like it covers the whole curriculum. Is that correct?

If using BBC Bitesize as your main source of learning would you get grade 9 in the exams?

NB: I know this question has been asked before many years ago. Since that time BBC Bitesize has grown and improved tremendously. So I want to know how it is useful now,
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by LearnLots

If using BBC Bitesize as your main source of learning would you get grade 9 in the exams?

NB: I know this question has been asked before many years ago. Since that time BBC Bitesize has grown and improved tremendously. So I want to know how it is useful now,

no it doesn't cover the whole curriculum but it does cover the "BIG" topics and the ones that are likely to come up. But if u want a Grade 9 your gonna have to get a grade 9-1 CGP book for your subject !!
Reply 2
Original post by Aynamouss
no it doesn't cover the whole curriculum but it does cover the "BIG" topics and the ones that are likely to come up. But if u want a Grade 9 your gonna have to get a grade 9-1 CGP book for your subject !!

Thanks.
Original post by LearnLots

nah, it’s pretty crap unless you’re in ks3
I'm not in school and havent been for 6 months (due to no fault of my own) im not getting sent any actual school work so im just using bbc bitesize could i get a grade 9 still?

Quick Reply

Latest