The Student Room Group

GCSE study leave

My school finishes two days before exams for study leave. They claim that they do not trust us to study at home and loads of students apparently do not know how to study. Load of students are planning to ditch from next week. i want to but i know my parents would slap me before i even open my mouth.
When do you finish?
We don't get any study leave at all so I think you're pretty lucky.
Reply 2
We have the same its so annoying !!!
our "study leave" starts may 10th and our first exam is on the 14th, monday. Its literally just a weekend, im going to ask my parents f i can skip
Reply 4
Original post by NickMbugua
My school finishes two days before exams for study leave. They claim that they do not trust us to study at home and loads of students apparently do not know how to study. Load of students are planning to ditch from next week. i want to but i know my parents would slap me before i even open my mouth.
When do you finish?

Well, my study leave starts a week after my history exam.

Yay
We get none, like a lot of schools. You are lucky.
At least you get study leave. I have to go into school and do lessons every day until my last exam.
we dont even get exam leave bruh, exams start 14th may, and we have to be in normal lessons and normal school days until the 25th may, only after do we not have to come to school

Quick Reply

Latest