The Student Room Group

trouble in school

basically ive got in trouble in school ive suspected someones snaked me im not gonna go into what ive done but im saying no comment on all my statements in the hope that if thers no evidence the case will collapse can i get in trouble for saying no comment ???
Yes. If people are making accusations against you and you do not respond it will seem like the accusations are true. This is school not the legal system and as a student you have little to no power.
I’ve been in this situation many times and saying no comment is a bad idea as it makes you look guilty. I did this once and I got in trouble. From then on I knew not to do it.

I’ve gotten away with doing bad things at school a lot. What I do is find out everything I can about the situation. Find out what was said about you, who said it and if there is any real proof that you did something wrong. Using this information you can create a lie that makes yours seem innocent. Teachers can sometimes just want to find you guilty so don’t pretend your 100% innocent admit that you did part of what your accused off so you won’t get into too much trouble. Also if you think someone has told of you then I recommend getting them in trouble as well even if you have to lie about what you’ve done.

Good luck and if you need any help ask me again.
You're not in court?
It's school, chill out. Unless it's major then why not own up to it?
As they say, snitches get stitches
Original post by LaChataliers
basically ive got in trouble in school ive suspected someones snaked me im not gonna go into what ive done but im saying no comment on all my statements in the hope that if thers no evidence the case will collapse can i get in trouble for saying no comment ???

just be honest, they’ll appreciate your honesty rather than you lying and saying no comment, apologise for whatever you’ve done wrong
Original post by m005eman
As they say, snitches get stitches

its about moving grub snitchings out of the question
Original post by lydiarutharnold
just be honest, they’ll appreciate your honesty rather than you lying and saying no comment, apologise for whatever you’ve done wrong

wish it worked like that :colonhash:
Original post by Yahye_Y
Yes. If people are making accusations against you and you do not respond it will seem like the accusations are true. This is school not the legal system and as a student you have little to no power.
I’ve been in this situation many times and saying no comment is a bad idea as it makes you look guilty. I did this once and I got in trouble. From then on I knew not to do it.

I’ve gotten away with doing bad things at school a lot. What I do is find out everything I can about the situation. Find out what was said about you, who said it and if there is any real proof that you did something wrong. Using this information you can create a lie that makes yours seem innocent. Teachers can sometimes just want to find you guilty so don’t pretend your 100% innocent admit that you did part of what your accused off so you won’t get into too much trouble. Also if you think someone has told of you then I recommend getting them in trouble as well even if you have to lie about what you’ve done.

Good luck and if you need any help ask me again.

good advice but they held me in isolation all day as soon as i done my statements and didnt let me go back to class as i would interfere with investigation
good advice but they held me in isolation all day as soon as i done my statements and didnt let me go back to class as i would interfere with investigation

Do you mind if i asked like what it is you've done or like on a scale of 1 to 10 how severe it is???
plus my school are real pigs theyve been known to force the truth out of some1 by saying the other person has already told us the truth tell us whats happened and they get the whole truth like that then on top of that they hand out hard punishments for soft things like once i got 2 days of isolation for sparking some1 who asked my yg's sister for nudes like wtf
Original post by m005eman
Do you mind if i asked like what it is you've done or like on a scale of 1 to 10 how severe it is???

lol 11 it could possibly involve the police lol its a huge investigation if i get bagged then police may raid my house find mad shiz i went cunch in da easter made 2 bags offa that its peek im looking at juvie for this but so far school dont know much
i was moving peng
lol 11 it could possibly involve the police lol its a huge investigation if i get bagged then police may raid my house find mad shiz i went cunch in da easter made 2 bags offa that its peek im looking at juvie for this but so far school dont know much

May I just say, you could be royally ****ed then if police get involved, good luck to yah!!!
I’m getting troll vibes here.
Original post by Andrew97
I’m getting troll vibes here.

wat u mean bro wat can i do its this situation idk wat to do

Quick Reply