The Student Room Group

Leavers Assmebly Music Recommendation Help!!!!

I'm helping sort out a leavers assembly along with another girl and we honestly don't know what music we should put for the slideshows, I was suggesting unforgettable or like God's Plan but I honestly don't know. The leaver's assembly is on the 11th next month
(edited 5 years ago)
What about 'rule the world' by take that or happier songs like 'mr blue sky' or 'you make my dreams'
We had songs that meant something to our year group, that related to our memories and what had happened in the previous 7 years. Someone in my year group made music and released singles etc. so we had one of her songs there because it was so iconic to our year.
We like to party- Venga Boys

Spoiler

Original post by BT144
I'm helping sort out a leavers assembly along with another girl and we honestly don't know what music we should put for the slideshows, I was suggesting unforgettable or like God's Plan but I honestly don't know. The leaver's assembly is on the 11th next month

Your assembly’s before exams?
Original post by BT144

Alice Cooper 'School's out'?

Pink Floyd 'Another brick in the wall'?

They would liven it up ..
Reply 7
'For Good' from Wicked maybe?
or 'One Day More' from Les Miserable (excuse my French, sorry)
'Let It Be' The Beatles
'What a Wonderful World' not sure of artist(s)...
'The Climb' Miley Cyrus
'You've Got a Friend' James Taylor
I'll keep thinking........
Reply 8
'Slipping Through My Fingers' or 'Thank you for the Music' ABBA
I don't like these songs they not my favourite songsMy favourite songs is Derek Ryan and Nathan Carter Lisa mc Hugh ritche remo and Taylor swift and avicii
how far we've come by matchbox 20 or good riddance by green day

Quick Reply

Latest