Educationisfun
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can someone disqualify me 1 week before my exam??Can u do private Gcses if you get disqualified??Is there any way you could do your gcses if u get disqualified in an exam?? And what happens at a level??
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Look on the websites of the exam boards.
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
why were u disqualified ?
Educationisfun
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
why were u disqualified ?
Apparently someone made my garment for me
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Educationisfun)
and do they have any evidence of this
Religion 9
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oooooo GCSE Textiles????
xEmilyxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They can disqualify you during your exam, let alone a week ahead of it. You are best checking with the exam board themselves. Because GCSEs are unrelated to the school, if you get disqualified you may be stopped from sitting exams for a good couple of years regardless of where you try to sit them and that includes A Levels too. If you get disqualified from GCSEs you will have to do A Levels as a mature student. But an exam ban may not happen, you may just be disqualified from that one subject.
Educationisfun
Rep:
?
(Original post by xEmilyxx)
They can disqualify you during your exam, let alone a week ahead of it. You are best checking with the exam board themselves. Because GCSEs are unrelated to the school, if you get disqualified you may be stopped from sitting exams for a good couple of years regardless of where you try to sit them and that includes A Levels too. If you get disqualified from GCSEs you will have to do A Levels as a mature student. But an exam ban may not happen, you may just be disqualified from that one subject.
If I can't do gcses therefore I won't be able to do a levels as I will have no gcses. Can't I do online a levels
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You need to give more information if you want any useful advice.

Have you been reported to AQA for malpractice?
If so, have you had a verdict and exactly what did it say? I would expect the likely penalty to be a U in that GCSE but not for you to be banned from everything.
xEmilyxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I can't do gcses therefore I won't be able to do a levels as I will have no gcses. Can't I do online a levels
You will be able to do them, just in several years time and you will most likely have to pay to be taught and to sit the exams. Online A Levels are still A Levels and you will have to go to a physical exam hall to sit them. Have you even be reported to the board? They will tell you your verdict.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
Can someone disqualify me 1 week before my exam??Can u do private Gcses if you get disqualified??Is there any way you could do your gcses if u get disqualified in an exam?? And what happens at a level??
Compost is the person to speak to, but:

1. Probably depending on what you mean by disqualify and what you have done. You would need to clarify. The end result is yes, although the infringement could be connected to the exam board or the school
2. It depends on the nature of the disqualification.Exam board imposed or school imposed. In practical terms you would be too late this session.
3. Again it depends on the nature of the disqualification, but in most cases the answer would be yes.
4.It slightly depends on the nature of the disqualification, but i most cases it wont affect A level.

Had you provided the relevant details then your question would have been easier to answer.
Is this an actual event or just hypothetical?
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
I missed it but just look at what compost said. they will have told you. Presumably you are guilty?
They are more likely just to disqualify you from the exam.
They will probably let you sit the others. Wait to see what they say.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
65.66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21.21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.13%

Watched Threads