The Student Room Group

House Leader

I'm going to apply for house leader this year. I have two weeks to answer the question: 'what personal qualities would you bring to the post of house leader?'. The response must be a page long and be handed in on the 4th of May. I don't know how to start my response, I want to write about the extra curricular things I do or have previously done (netball, rounders, sports leadership, house council, worldwide geography quiz, etc.). I also believe we are supposed to write about a 'vision' that we have for the school, or what we would do as house leader however I don't know what my vision is! I would like to be as persuasive as possible and write about how enthusiastic and committed I would be. Any help on what to write or how to word things would be really appreciated!
Original post by purplepasta2
I'm going to apply for house leader this year. I have two weeks to answer the question: 'what personal qualities would you bring to the post of house leader?'. The response must be a page long and be handed in on the 4th of May. I don't know how to start my response, I want to write about the extra curricular things I do or have previously done (netball, rounders, sports leadership, house council, worldwide geography quiz, etc.). I also believe we are supposed to write about a 'vision' that we have for the school, or what we would do as house leader however I don't know what my vision is! I would like to be as persuasive as possible and write about how enthusiastic and committed I would be. Any help on what to write or how to word things would be really appreciated!

Should be personal, avoid cliches and incorporate some of the values of the school relevant to young people. use the search facility to look up head boy or head girl applications. there are plenty on TSR.
Reply 2
Just find speech online and make a few alterations, that's what my cousin did for his head boy speech.

Quick Reply

Latest