The Student Room Group

Predictions for 2018 WJEC Macbeth, Inspector Calls, Jekyll and Hyde +poetry Anthology

I'm trying to figure out possibilities for this years exam questions, I believe last years question for Macbeth was on Lady Macbeth, so i don't think it will be her this time, maybe a theme? guilt, betrayal? For inspector calls it was Mr Birling so it could be a character from a younger generation *please be Sheila or Gerald" or a theme such as social responsibilities, age or gender? Last years poetry was on love I think, so maybe this years theme will be war, such as "Dulce et decorum est", "the solider" or power, "Ozymandias" "Hawk roosting", I have no idea about Jekyll and Hyde lmao
jekyll and hyde cant be on hyde or tension, i think there will be a war poem for sure since none are in the spec papers or actual papers, i think there will be themes like duality and stuff
Reply 2
Original post by Gent2324
jekyll and hyde cant be on hyde or tension, i think there will be a war poem for sure since none are in the spec papers or actual papers, i think there will be themes like duality and stuff

yeah duality makes sense for J&H, i'm just praying war comes up, so much to write about. Thank you.
Original post by bangtansan
yeah duality makes sense for J&H, i'm just praying war comes up, so much to write about. Thank you.

best would be hawk roosting or dulce imo, the poems cant be to autumn, sonnet 43, or wife in london, but theres still a paper for J and H that I dont know about, the spec paper was tension and either the june or november paper was Hyde but i dont know what the other one was

Quick Reply

Latest