The Student Room Group

Can someone you've never met be obsessed with you?

Hi,
A guy I know has took a huge liking towards me. I've never met him and don't know anything about him. We're friends. However He says he wants me, and wants to be in a long term relationship, he's mentioned marriage 3 times now..
I have a bad gut feeling. He's admitted to checking my TSR posts frequently. He said he doesn't like me talking to guys on here and other ppl. He wants pics from me, calls me names like baby and sweety.. and wants my babies..Not sure if this matters but think he had an ill condition months ago. I'm really worried. If I was to leave him, what he'd do? Can someone advise me? Also sometimes he won't even message first but will be pissed kinda if I don't text first. Thanks!!

Scroll to see replies

Maybe you should tell a family member
block and move on 💅
Reply 3
It's called infatuation. He sounds like a psycho. Stay away from him.
It's not healthy, you won't have a loving relationship with this guy just let him down easy and try to make sure he understand why you felt like this or can't be with him.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
A guy I know has took a huge liking towards me. I've never met him and don't know anything about him. We're friends. However He says he wants me, and wants to be in a long term relationship, he's mentioned marriage 3 times now..
I have a bad gut feeling. He's admitted to checking my TSR posts frequently. He said he doesn't like me talking to guys on here and other ppl. He wants pics from me, calls me names like baby and sweety.. and wants my babies..Not sure if this matters but think he had an ill condition months ago. I'm really worried. If I was to leave him, what he'd do? Can someone advise me? Also sometimes he won't even message first but will be pissed kinda if I don't text first. Thanks!!

do you know where he lives?

He sounds thirstier than an Afghan camel

get rid ASAP.
To answer your question without even looking at your description yes. Evidence is of celebrities. There are some really clingy people who absolutely are obsessed with a celebrity that they have never met in real life. It is quite common nowadays.

Now onto your description, get rid of them, they seem really bad at first glance.
There's a famous phrase I recall..."Don't stick your dik in crazy" but in this situation, I guess it would be "Don't let a crazy stick his dik in you".
Reply 8
Original post by GUMI
It's called infatuation. He sounds like a psycho. Stay away from him.

He always finds ways to come back into my life, and I once felt guilty because of him for trying to cut him out.
I'll try though, thank you
Reply 9
Original post by monkeyman0121
To answer your question without even looking at your description yes. Evidence is of celebrities. There are some really clingy people who absolutely are obsessed with a celebrity that they have never met in real life. It is quite common nowadays.

Now onto your description, get rid of them, they seem really bad at first glance.

Thank you! Yep it frightens me to some extent
Original post by ANM775
do you know where he lives?

He sounds thirstier than an Afghan camel

get rid ASAP.

A few hours from me. Preach.
I'll try to
block and move on 💅

thanks, I will try to
but he's gonna find some way to message me again
Sometimes you will feel guilty, but then do what's best for you.
Sometimes you've got to be selfish for your overall well being and benefit
Hi,

Sounds very unhealthy.
He has no right to tell you anything and you dnt appear to know him.
Marriage is just plain crazy.

Either cut contact with him or ask him to stop doing the things you dislike and if he doesnt then cut contact with him. Do not send him pics and especially do not be dumb enough to send him provocative or nude pics.
thanks, I will try to
but he's gonna find some way to message me again

If you have cut him off properly and asked him not to contact you, then he should stay away. If he doesnt, then warn him once and if not call the police. Simplez.
How does he know your username on TSR? Did you become friends with him on here? It seems like he has some sort of “hold” on you, so you need to get rid of him before things become even more toxic. He’ll try to return back to you, by messaging you etc but just ignore him and block him. Eventually he’ll get the message and if he doesn’t, it just proves that he’s someone you don’t want to have in your life 🌸
Can you tell us his username? I once had something very similar on here.
I can never fathom being in love with someone over the web , but it seems to happen a lot on this website so :dontknow:
Clingy asf also creepy. Get rid.

Edit: Channel 4 murder documentary soon to be aired if you meet this fella. Jk.
(edited 5 years ago)
Can you tell us his username? I once had something very similar on here.

he has several accounts on here
If you give me your user I'll PM you x

Quick Reply

Latest