The Student Room Group

A Levels Subjects

Physics, Mathematics and Further Mathematics.
Is this combination possible for A Level?
Reply 1
Original post by Rajbir Nahin

Its pretty common. What are you thinking about doing at university?
Reply 2
Original post by ajj2000
Its pretty common. What are you thinking about doing at university?

Physics at Oxford

im doing physics mathematics chemistry and further mathematics and i want to do engineering, but you can also go into physics or mathematics. further maths is hard work so make sure you put in the work or you will end up with a bad grade and maybe dropping it. good luck
Reply 4
Actually I am from Bangladesh, NCTB. I am going to study sixth form at London next year. So I'm not familiar with A Levels. Could you please help with this.
(1) What to do?
(2) When course starts and ends?
(3) At least how many subjects to take?
(4) Websites or any other sources to know more about it. I know TSR is the best place.

I should start a new thread on it. Should I?
Actually I am from Bangladesh, NCTB. I am going to study sixth form at London next year. So I'm not familiar with A Levels. Could you please help with this.
(1) What to do?
(2) When course starts and ends?
(3) At least how many subjects to take?
(4) Websites or any other sources to know more about it. I know TSR is the best place.

I should start a new thread on it. Should I?

For choosing your subjects, research the A-levels that are necessary or useful for the university course you want to study. If youre going into your first year of A levels in 2018 then you will start in September and finish in June 2020. In my school everyone can only do 3 A-levels unless theyre doing Further Maths (which is the 4th A-level) but I think in some sixth forms and colleges, you can still do 4 A-levels. As for finding more about this, I dont know anywhere other than TSR 😁

Quick Reply

Latest