The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Question about Sociology with Psychology course

Im an incoming freshman and have ended up in the Sociology and Psychology course and I’m beginning to question my decision (I intend to study psychology and I’m not sure why I chose this over the other psych courses). I’m wondering if anyone else has taken this course and what you thought of it. I think this will apply to my intended career path and I do plan to get a masters in either psychology or advertising after this, but I feel like I made a mistake in choosing this over one of the more focused psychology studies and I’m not sure if it is worth trying to change at this point.
Original post by Gingeroot
Im an incoming freshman and have ended up in the Sociology and Psychology course and I’m beginning to question my decision (I intend to study psychology and I’m not sure why I chose this over the other psych courses). I’m wondering if anyone else has taken this course and what you thought of it. I think this will apply to my intended career path and I do plan to get a masters in either psychology or advertising after this, but I feel like I made a mistake in choosing this over one of the more focused psychology studies and I’m not sure if it is worth trying to change at this point.

Hello Gingeroot,

The best thing to do would be to speak to Maryun, Course Ambassador for all these courses :smile:
You can find her here and ask here any question you might have:
https://www.mdx.ac.uk/get-in-touch/meet-us/experience-days/criminology.

Let me know if you need any help!
Ludovica
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending